Friday, November 24, 2006

Of Depp and Mercury...

Okay okay… this is not an entry… I just wanted to write this down for ages, but never got around to it... After I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Finding Neverland, I made a casting decision. I think that if there was ever to be a movie about Queen, Johnny Depp should play Freddie Mercury. Not only do they look alike, but Depp is a great actor and he could play Mercury just right.

Okay, now that this has been said I’ll share this picture with you and tell me if you agree with me or not…







Is casting director going to be my 2nd career? :o)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Casting might be in your future. I had this exact same thought the other day! (music to "The Twilight Zone plays in the background....)

3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Michael Jackson has dibs on Johnny Depp for his autobiography. I'm sure there are pictures out there that prove they look alike as well! (Especially with all the Willy Wonka pics--creepy!)

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for the job as caster! Was thinking exactly the same some time ago - and just now I actually read in the news that a Queen move IS going to be made and they ARE in talks with Johnny Depp to play Freddie.
Please God, let it happen!

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone
/news_view.aspx?news_id=4028

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This one is for Christine who loves the Carpenters probably more than I do :o)

You can check out my exercising progress: http://makingtimeforexercise.blogspot.com/