Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mom's birthday 06-19-07

Hey. There is way too much you are missing.

I wrote an Unpublished Entry a few days ago, and censored it. Nevertheless, I want to make it clear to everyone who is happy right now, for whatever your reason might be, that I highly dislike you. (and this is saying it nicely).

Enough of that.

I enjoy buying flowers, and I do so on Friday nights, put it together with the Shabbat candles-- it makes the house look fantastic. A while back I bought an amazing vase for $3.25! I saved about 15 bucks from the original price. I personally thought it was a good deal.

Here are a few pictures of some of the flowers, a good picture of dad and I, and a picture of KC doing what he does best. No piccies of Omer at this time, as I don't have any new ones.







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The KC photo is GREAT!!! Beware of Killer KC of the Jungle!

Love,
Karen

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC's photo is one of my favorites. You can totally see those instincts!

... but just so you know, he was trying to get a bread crumb off the table... afterwards he displayed his belly on the couch. Then he annoyed vega. Then he slept some more...

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This one is for Christine who loves the Carpenters probably more than I do :o)

You can check out my exercising progress: http://makingtimeforexercise.blogspot.com/