Friday, June 22, 2007

Queen and Cat-I'm-a-kitty-cat

I've added another Queen song that both dad and I liked and made us sad. It's on left side bar below the other queen song. What can I say-- Queen is just... amazing.

Secondly, below you'll find the most annoying youtube find-- it's "Cat I'm a kitty cat" Mom would have laughed SO hard if she would have seen this!!! Totally that funny sense of humour that we very much like :o)

Below that you'll find my current youtube love-- Nalts, singing the cat song and annoying the hell out of his kids, his wife and everyone else :o) I like nalts, that silly sense of humour makes me laugh.

Enjoy!





1 Comments:

Blogger eGAD said...

Zoe likes her kitty-cats deep-fried, on a stick, and accompanied with a Frappuccino.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This one is for Christine who loves the Carpenters probably more than I do :o)

You can check out my exercising progress: http://makingtimeforexercise.blogspot.com/