Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oooooof.... poooof... shmoooof!

Difficult day today-- I was really tired, which made everything even worse than it already is. Work was fine, and after I took a short nap, studying was fine. I don't know. Reading about the different type of brain herniations doesn't help one bit.

In anycase, I went throught some of the pictures I have on the computer and this one made me laugh a bit. Mom would KILL me for posting it here, but it's going to make dad laugh also when he sees it, so... I'm posting it. I guess she'll kill me when we meet again. I'll deal with that then.



This is from 10/24/05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This one is for Christine who loves the Carpenters probably more than I do :o)

You can check out my exercising progress: http://makingtimeforexercise.blogspot.com/