Thursday, August 09, 2007

Stunning mom!



~Photo taken 10/29/2006~

This is taken right before mom and I went to Ikea back when she visited me in the fall of last year.

I was going through some online pictures and even though she hated this (and others I took on the same day) picture, I absolutely love it. When I took this picture, I thought she looked stunning, but she didn't want to listen. I love this picture, becase the hair was coming back in and because mom and I were having such a wonderful time together!!! I love it because of the sunglasses and the very sunny apartment. I love it because we were together.

The thing that truly sucks is that we can't make new memories together. I have more wonderful memories of mom than others have in a life time, but it still difficult to accept it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I did a google search on medical student's lives because I'm deciding whether or not I should apply for med school and I came across your blog. It's very helpful and I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions about your med school experiance? My email is aquastar86@hotmail.com and I hope you will contact me.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem-- I'll be happy to answer any question you might have. I'll drop you an email right now.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... dad pointed out that someone's signature is in the picture (and no, not just mom's sunglasses...) On the left you'd see Vega's tail... LOL!

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This one is for Christine who loves the Carpenters probably more than I do :o)

You can check out my exercising progress: http://makingtimeforexercise.blogspot.com/