Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Getting to know you

Elizabeth sent me this via mail. This was fun and I figured I'll put this here instead of send it out to everyone; you are more than welcome to answer either here or email me back.

//
Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. Okay here's what you're supposed to do... Just copy, do not forward, this entire e-mail and paste into a new e-mail that you send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.

1. What is your occupation? I’m a scut monkey (aka a Medical student). Just 1.5 years left… then I’ll be a slave (aka a resident).
2. What color are your socks right now? Purple/lavender stripes (very warm)
3. What are you listening to right now? Queen. I’ve been on a queen kick for the past 4 months.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Vegetable soup.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes
9. How old are you today? 27
10. Favorite Drink? Chamomile tea
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Men volleyball, tennis, and (when possible) cricket. I also really enjoy gymnastics. But it is so much more fun to play sports anyways.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
13. Pets? My two furry trouble makers—Vega and KC (two wonderful cats)
14. Favorite Food? I love tomatoes in any form (minus ketchup, which I have to be in the mood for). I REALLY love stuffed fresh tomatoes!!! Oh heavens!
15. What was the last movie you watched? “Stranger than Fiction”
16. Favorite day of the year? I really love Passover night... so this would be sometime between March and April
17. What do you do to vent anger? Well, I first count to 10, which never works, then I usually vent to my parental unit, brother and various friends. If I am very angry I close my eyes and imagine who ever caused the rage in painful (but not deadly) situations.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Kofiko (a stuffed monkey), my markers and swings.
19 What is your favorite season? SUMMER! I love the heat! I can’t believe I am in snow land now. YUCK!
20. Hugs or kisses? One good bear hug could make the world better!
21. Cherries or blueberries? Nope, I can’t decide. They are both SO good!
22. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Of course!
23. Who is most likely to respond? Errrrr… Anna maybe?
24. Who is least likely to respond? I haven’t the slightest.
25. Living arrangements? A nice small apartment in NJ.
26. When was the last time you cried? About a month ago—I saw a sad movie, can’t remember which though…
27. What is on the floor of your closet? One of those plastic drawer set and shoes.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Gosh… I know you all for such a long time now…
29. What did you do last night? Prepared a presentation for ENT surgery and worked on Med-cases.
30. Favorite smells? Freshly mowed grass, morning, the sea, and well… mom’s cooking
31. What inspires you? Moving forward, learning, and that silly Nike commercial (Just DO it)
32. What are you afraid of? The unknown—change is hard.
33. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? No thank you.
34. Favorite dog breed? Any mutt from the shelter I volunteer at can come home with me (Well, everyone but Derek; he hates me).
35. Number? 11
36. How many years at your current job? Well… 2.5 years of med school at the moment.
37. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday and Friday night (unless I’m on call).
38. How many states have you lived in? 2 countries, 4 states
39. Favorite Movie? Well… Finding Neverland was just too wonderful.
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Hahahaha… well… I was on a vespa, does that count? (and only for like 20 meters going like ‘2’)
All right, enough about me....what about you?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This one is for Christine who loves the Carpenters probably more than I do :o)

You can check out my exercising progress: http://makingtimeforexercise.blogspot.com/