Thursday, November 01, 2007

Entry this weekend! Until then...

...I'm putting a song I found on Youtube. This is the 1976 Eurovision winner: "Save Your Kisses For Me"- Brotherhood Of Man. When I heard and saw this for the first time a few days ago I fell in love with it... but when dad told me mom loved this song and used to do the hand movement with it I could see it in my mind's eye and this song become even better!!! Even though I never saw mom sing or dance this I can see it so clearly in my head as if she just performed it... funny faces, big "Mogli" eyes, the funny hand movements... just perfect. :o)

It's just a shame I didn't find this several months ago and had the real performance by mom. This would have been the best.
:o(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really awesome, Reut. I'm so glad you are still finding ways to connect with your mom. Yay!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This one is for Christine who loves the Carpenters probably more than I do :o)

You can check out my exercising progress: http://makingtimeforexercise.blogspot.com/