Sunday, November 25, 2007

Kitty

11-25-07
Kitty

The kitty chose to come with me this afternoon. I am pretty sure it’s a she—she is staying at my friend Erica today and tomorrow after work I will take her to the shelter to get checked for kitty leukemia. I talked to the director this afternoon, and she said that if the kitty won’t have kitty leukemia, she will have a room for her; if she does I will ask for their opinion about which shelter will accept her. They’ll also check for a chip, just to see if by chance someone had registered her. I asked around the library area, and no one is aware of anyone missing a cat. Uggg… she is very friendly, looked healthy and wasn’t too thin. She has either decided to go out on a walk and got lost, either got dumped not too long ago, either is a local neighborhood outdoor cat without a collar, or a feral cat (which I truly doubt, because she looked for humans and was happy as a clam when we petted her and played with her).

Anyways, that’s the plan. Pray that Kitty doesn’t have any diseases so they could take her in and everything will be smooth.

Here is a picture:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This one is for Christine who loves the Carpenters probably more than I do :o)

You can check out my exercising progress: http://makingtimeforexercise.blogspot.com/