Sunday, December 17, 2006

Vega the huntress




12-11-06 --> 12-18-06

Hello everyone!

Another week has passed, and this week has not been too interesting. On Monday I had an OBGYN orientation which was fine. We had to perform a pelvic examination, and it was nice to see I remembered a lot of it from last year! It was a nice review, and I actually cannot wait until I start that rotation! We had a few tonsillectomies and an esophageal dilation this week… nothing major. Journal club (where we go though our presentations) was cancelled again this week. That’s too bad. I was actually getting dressed and going through my presentation one last time when Dr. M. called me and told me it was cancelled. Bummer. I have prepared two presentations and I am hoping to present at least one of them next week.

The weather has been great! Everyone is worried about global warming, but I am just hoping that this year it wouldn’t snow… I really don’t want to drive in it!

Vega and KC are wonderful—they have both been begging to sit on the balcony, and so I let them. If I don’t let them out right away, Vega starts crying in her little soprano meow.

Yesterday we had a holiday party at one of my friend’s house. It was fun to get together and enjoy one another’s company. Jackie’s baby is adorable, and seeing her made me want to finish the quilt ASAP, but alas, it will have to wait until the end of the semester.

Well, that is about it for now… I realize this is a tiny entry, but not much has been going on this week…

Reut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This one is for Christine who loves the Carpenters probably more than I do :o)

You can check out my exercising progress: http://makingtimeforexercise.blogspot.com/